Note: Affiliate links may be used in this post.
Full disclosure policy at the end of this page.
I guess that anyone who loves reading books dreams a quiet home spot near a large window with a cozy armchair, an ottoman and a styling side table in order to spend time with your favorite writers.
In this post, I created a reading nook home set with warm and earthy reddish shades in urstyle.com and I added some flash tips for the ideal reading spot.
- The armchair is everything. Choose wisely the one that you will find not only comfortable but also inspiring for reading.
- Directional light is essential. Prefer a floor or a table lighting that offers the right conditions for your needs.
- Kick back and relax. A cozy footstool or a stylish ottoman is a great idea in order to make your reading comfier.
- Keep your coffee mug near with a small side table.
- Add some personality and style with small vases, candles, and artprints on the wall.
Do you have your own special reading spot? Feel free to share them in the comments. I would gladly hear them.
Medium Brass Vase | Rue La La
Vase | Henri Bendel
- Round Coffee Table | Gilt
Framed Art Print | Society6
Ceiling Lights | Target
Candle | H&M
Radley Chair | Gilt
Nearly Natural Topiary Tree | Macy’s