this post may contain affiliate links
October is my birthday month and I’m so happy to read it everywhere as Inktober this year. Instagram is full of photos with the hashtag #inktober. In this post, I gladly share with you the brand new Inktober Daily Challenge with the fine artist, illustrator, and author Lisa Congdon and Creativebug.
Whether you like to create detailed drawings with Micron pens or paint lush washes with India inks, Lisa shows you how to explore a variety of themes and mediums every day for a whole month. Lisa’s teaching style will help you simplify shapes and objects, distilling their most graphic elements with your unique marks and strokes. As you work your way through the challenge, Lisa provides fun daily prompts, focusing on nature, silhouettes, flowers, and faces, building more techniques. Be sure to post your creations on social media using #creativebug #CBinktober and #inktober!
- Work with acrylic inks and India Inks
- Combine drawing and painting techniques
- Render a variety of natural objects, geometric shapes, and facial features
- Work quickly, re-creating objects from memory
What You’ll Get:
- A full month of daily challenge lessons aimed to help you create art with ink in its various forms.
- 31 HD video lessons you can access online anytime, anywhere
- Step-by-step expert instruction from Lisa Congdon
- The ability to leave comments, ask questions and interact with other students
You can read more info at Inktober Daily Challenge: