Happy new week, everyone!
You know my love for nature, flowers, and floral patterns. And, I always embrace and support any creative form of arts and crafts. Today, I gladly share with you the new Daily Art Challenge with Creativebug and avid art journaler, painter, and artistic explorer, Pam Garisson.
On this month-long journey into botanicals, Pam dances from one medium to another via daily prompts that will keep you on your toes. Working at different scales on a wide variety of surfaces, Pam explores the many technique one can use to express a flower. Along the way, Pam shares her passion for painting and drawing flowers, encouraging you to play with pens, markers, watercolor, acrylics and whatever you have on hand to create and capture magnificent blooms.
- Draw and paint flowers in 30 different ways
- Work with paint pens
- Paint with Sumi ink
- Make a responsive drawing using liquid watercolors
- Paint bold florals with acrylic paints
- Work with source material for inspiration
What you’ll get:
- A month’s worth of creative prompts and demonstrations to get you thinking creatively about how to draw and paint flowers
- 30 HD video lessons you can access online anytime, anywhere
- Detailed supplies list
- Step-by-step expert instruction from artist Pam Garrison
For more info: Daily Art Challenge: 30 Flowers in 30 Days