For anyone is following my posts, my love for pebbles and pebble art is known. Beach stones I have collected from the beautiful seashores of Greece and try to combine them in minimal and meaningful forms and shapes. So, for this Mother’s day gift I chose to make a pebble creation. Simple, but elegant, with few materials.
- Hot glue
- A piece of cardboard
- A shadow box frame
- Glitter glues for special effect.
The steps are easy.
- Wash and dry the pebbles.
- For a more glamorous effect, paint them with glitter glue. I used silver and gold glitter for this work. But, it’s OK and beautiful to leave their natural color, just with a mat varnish spray.
- Spend a little time making shapes with the pebbles until you find the right topic.
- When you are sure about the theme, glue them on the cardboard with the hot glue.
- Place your creation to a shadow box frame. You can see here how easily you can change a simple frame to shadow box frame here.
You can find more of my pebble artworks on my Etsy Store,
And for more ideas, you can browse my Hometalk Pebble and Rocks Board: