This project costs hardly nothing and in one hour you will a storage box to fit exactly in the cupboard of your bathroom!
- an oblong cardboard box
- scissors or paper trimmer
- adhesive tape or glue
- fabric or decorative sticker roll
- Measure the shelf of your bathroom cupboard (length-width-height), in order to make your cardboard box in the desired size.
- Draw out the general shape. It will look like a ladder with three steps (!). Then, cut both sides in this shape.
- Cut the leftover cardboard pieces in rectangles to make the compartments.
- Put them inside the box to become dividers and stabilize them with tape or a strong glue for all purpose.
- Cover the box with decorative sticker or fabric.
- Put it in your cupboard and organize easily your hair equipment: hair brushes and combs, hairdryer, hair straightening and curls irons, hair sprays, e.t.c.
- For more stability, choose a box by stiff cardboard. I have mine more than a year and it’s like new!
- Use materials that you already have: boxes from packages of old devices, fabric from old clothes, homemade flour glue to cover the box with fabric!
Hugs & kisses…