Spring is here officially! I think that many of us have this feeling to refresh and revamp our home for spring. I usually start with my home office area. So, in this post, I share my home office cleaning tips with you some cute home office accessories and other findings for more inspiration.
The steps that I follow for a deep spring home office cleaning:
- I make a plan for my space with the areas that are more cluttered and start from there.
- I bring out all my stuff and clean up literally all the surfaces inside the drawers, cupboards, etc. I use a microfiber cloth and warm soapy water.
- I categorize my stuff to broken, useless and necessary. I throw away the first one, give away the second one and keep only the third.
- I organize the things I use most on my desk or in the top drawer using “clever” organizers.
- With a can of compressed air and electronics cleaning wipes, I give a deep cleaning for all my devices, laptop, phone, etc.
- When I feel that my wall decor is somehow uninspiring, I refresh it by adding new posters with vibrant colors and Spring-inspired themes.
Are you have your own special Spring cleaning tips or tricks to share? Feel free to share them in the comments. I would gladly hear them.
Lincoln Long Storage Nest | Gilt
5 Drawer Desktop Storage Unit – White | Target
Rose Quartz Sophia Leather Jewelry Box | Zulily
Rainbow Cookie 22-Oz. Candle | Zulily
Art Board | Redbubble
LED Vivica Desk Lamp | Gilt
Rose Otto Candle | Williams-Sonoma
Wayfair Antle Upholstered Office Chair | Joss & Main
Blush Pen Cup | Anthropologie
The Pure Candle Prosperity & Gratitude Candle Set | Gilt
ban.do Good Vibes Write on It Pens/Set of 3 | Saks Fifth Avenue
This Post May Contain Affiliate Links
Read more at the DISCLAIMER in the end of this page