For contemporary decoration, pink is not just a girly color. The right shade and proportion can give a dark and conservative result that is far from what is considered by many as feminine and girly. Besides, there are so many shades of pink… I counted forty-six in this relevant Wikipedia article!
I guess that experimenting with all these different shades of pink can be proved very challenging, yet exciting, but for my Monday post I chose this light pink, fresh and positive, as a Monday mood should be; more optimistic, less stressful; more dreamy, less demanding. Soft pink shades combined with natural wood tones and shades of white can give such a calm and relaxing atmosphere in a room; especially, after a difficult Monday morning … As Audrey Hepburn said once: “I believe in pink“!
- Muuto halogen lamp | abchome.com
- White faux fur rug | lampsplus.com
- Canvas pink mug | canvashomestore.com
- Framed Art Print | society6.com
- Throw pillow | society6.com
- Tree home decor | dwr.com
- Lene Bjerre colored vase | houseology.com
- Ferm LIVING black home decor |purehome.com
- Cb2 sofa | cb2.com
- Muuto chair | abchome.com
- CB2 handmade coffee table | cb2.com
- The Wooden Shelf | conranshop.co.uk
Collage: Joanna_ ARTbyJWP via Polyvore