Did you ever imagine knitting without needles? Today, I’m glad to share with you the new Creativebug lessons where you can learn how to combine hundreds of yards of finger-knit chains to create a plush, one-of-a-kind cotton rug with no knitting needles! Anne Weil teaches you the basics of finger knitting, then shows you how to make your very own weaving loom out of simple craft materials. You will learn how to weave your finger-knit chains to make a gorgeous, striped design and finish the rug with decorative tassels. Finger knitting is a fun activity for all ages and a great way to introduce newbies to knitting. Get the whole family involved in the project and you’ll have a finished rug in no time!
Learn how to:
- Create finger-knit chains
- Make your own loom and shuttle
- Weave finger knitting chains
- Change colors to create stripes
- Join yarn lengths
- Finish rug and add tassels
What you’ll get:
- Detailed lesson on how to finger knit chains and weave them together to make a plush rug.
- 6 HD video lessons you can access online anytime, anywhere.
- Detailed supplies list.
- Step-by-step expert instruction from Anne Weil.
- The ability to leave comments, ask questions and interact with other students.