Leather cuffs are timeless and fav summer accessories for many of us. Did you ever imagine to make your own unique cuffs? Today, I’m happy to share with you the new online lessons with Creativebug and leather designer Elke Bergeron.
shows you how to dye, paint and embroider super trendy leather cuffs. These eye-catching bracelets are a great way to learn how to work with leather and get familiar with leather working tools. Elke provides ideas for customizing these simple cuffs with leather dyes and embroidered designs so you can whip up a batch of unique designs.
- Cut leather straps
- Punch shaped ends
- Finish leather with beveling and burnishing
- Dye leather
- Paint leather
- Add embroidered detail
- Punch holes
- Add brass hardware
And, We Get:
- Step-by-step instruction on making an embroidered leather cuff bracelet using professional leather-working techniques
- HD video lessons you can access online anytime, anywhere
- Detailed supplies list
- Expert instruction from Elke Bergeron
- The ability to leave comments, ask questions and interact with other students.
You can read more info here.