Do you find watercolor flowers really cute? Do you have a creative side that pushes you to paint whatever you see? Today, I’m glad to share with you the new Creativebug online lessons with the acclaimed watercolor artist, Yao Cheng.
Known for her flowing, elegant style, Yao shares her technique for capturing the feeling of flowers rather than trying to paint them realistically. In each part of this 31-day challenge, she explores the ideal brush strokes needed to paint the petals and leaves of popular flowers like dahlias, poppies, peonies, and hydrangeas. Through these daily lessons, you will hone your brush skills, discover new color combinations, and learn how to capture light, energy, and movement in your own floral interpretations. Be sure to share your paintings in the class gallery and on Instagram with #cbdrawaday !
- Paint 31 different flowers with watercolors
- Paint following photo references
- Paint quickly and hold multiple paintbrushes at once
And, You’ll Get:
- A daily lesson on how to paint 31 different flowers
- 31 HD video lessons you can access online anytime, anywhere
- A detailed supplies list and downloadable photo references
- Step-by-step expert instruction from Yao Cheng
- The ability to leave comments, ask questions and interact with other students