I have already a black coat and I know that if I bought today a new coat, its color would be definitely gray. Why gray?
First of all, because it is a neutral color that matches with everything and it is lighter than black. It is a chic selection for every style, from casual and street style to office style or more formal. We don’t have to think about the shoes. We can wear it with any pair of shoes of every style and color we like, from our classic black boots and pumps to the winter trend of metallics. We can also wear it easily with our favorite sneakers and trainers. For the end, gray coat usually flatters any type of skin and it is difficult to seem dusty.
Here, you will find a selection of six gray coats that meet my favorite style from stylewe.com, an online fashion shopping platform featuring independent designers. The coats go from left to right.
- VEINFUNS Casual 3/4 Sleeve Pockets Lapel Coat – $87.00
- ZIZUE Pockets Long Sleeve Simple Wool blend Solid Coat – $129.00
- PAN RUO Gray Knitted Hoodie H-line Casual Plain Coat – $123.00
- MOONBASA LADY Gray Casual Buttoned Plain Coat – $207.00
- MINZE STYLE Deep Gray Long Sleeve Wool Stand Collar Coat – $259.00
- OTHER CRAZY Gray H-line Pockets Long Sleeve Coat – $172.00
I don’t know if you agree with me but gray coat seems to me more sophisticated, yet classy. So, what color would you prefer more for your coat? Wish you all a beautiful day … xoxo!!!