I really love making useful things from nothing. It’s a great way to practice my creativity, repurposing and upcycling old things. One of my favourite natural materials is wine corks. During the year I gather them and then I start searching what to do with them. The previous year I made a wine cork bulletin board for our family notifications. You can find it here.
This year I haven’t decided yet, but I’ve gathered many wonderful ideas with wine corks crafts and cork board projects in this post to inspire me. It’s really hard to choose which project to make first. Cork is a great material to work with and there are many choices to start a project. You can choose between
There are many ideas in the list below to makeover your cork board, make a new one, create a jewelry organizer and a bath mat, a memo strip and a Valentine’s heart, cork clocks and cork coasters and so many other creative and artful things.
• Try this: Wine Cork Bulleting Board at abeautifulmess.com
• DIY Wine Cork Bulletin Board at simplydesigning.net
• DIY How To Make a Trivet Cork Board at hellogiggles.com
• Getting organized: A New-old Cork Board at the3rsblog.wordpress.com
• DIY Project: Escort Card Cork Board at onefabday.com
• Heart shaped wine cork board at welke.nl
• Wine Cork Memo Strip at ritamay-days.blogspot.gr
• Valentine’s Cork Heart at sandandsisal.com
• Painted Cork Coasters at thinkingcloset.com
• DIY Jewelry Organizer at katelynbrooke.com
• How to Turn Cork Trivets into Color Block Clocks at brit.co
• DIY Great Ideas – Wine Cork Art Project at snappypixels.com
So, if you had many wine corks which DIY project would you choose to make?
Wish you all a beautiful day … xo xo!!!