Pink is one of the hot colors of this season. The last days I find it almost everywhere; in clothes, inspirational boards, designs, home decoration and photography contests.
It’s like chasing me! Light coral, salmon pink and champagne pink are my all time classic choices, but the truth is that searching about pink one can find more than thirty shades of pink. When Audrey Hepburn said, “I believe in pink”, I’m sure that in her mind she had all the ideas that pink color represents: unconditional love, nurturing, hope, feminine and intuitive energy. Somehow pink has become more than a color; It’s an attitude!
- Pink Tones: List of Different Shades with names at manyinterestinfacts.wordpress.com
- The Color pink at empower-yourself-with-color-psychology.com
- 10 Perfectly Pink DIY Projects at buzzfeed.com
- 25 Pink Room Design Ideas at shelterness.com
- Etsy Wants To Sell You Some Pink Stuff at gomiblog.com
- 14 Best Pink Paint Colors at elledecor.com
- The Pink Quiz at braingle.com
Hugs & Kisses