Natural elements will always have a unique beauty that is irreplaceable. Yet, now that blossoms are becoming rare in my region, following their growing circle, I’m on the search of finding ways to make artificial bouquets for our spring and Easter decoration. I chose a very easy tutorial from all these I found because it is understandable and so easy!
- Cut the paper into small squares.
- Fold the square in half and then fold it according to the instructions.
- Cut the paper as in the picture.
- Glue the sides of five pieces one after another.
- Add a small decorative ball in golden, silver or white color to be the stamen.
- Attach the paper flower on the branch with hot glue.
This easy craft can be made in different sizes and decorate not only branches; you could also use it in the spring / Easter table decoration and gift wrapping. And, when you place this elegant paper flowers on branches, you can still have a natural and harmonious gesture by combining real and whimsical elements.