When I was searching ideas to decorate the nursery room for our boy, I found a big set of wall stickers that I felt in love with from the first sight. An underwater theme with fish and bubbles by FunToSee.
I painted the half walls light blue and I made big curves in the surface to look like big waves. And, then I applied the stickers on a height that our little precious couldn’t reach. Wall stickers are such an easy, cheap and temporary way to transform every room. And, when they are combined beautifully with the color of the wall, the result is amazing. Plus, it is not very difficult to apply them. Here some things to consider before placing them:
• The walls must be clean and dry.
• Choose and mark with a pencil the areas of the wall you want to apply them.
• Remove a small piece on the edge of the backing and stick it to the desirable higher point and then start removing the rest backing slowly and apply gradually the sticker.
• With a plastic card that is usually included in the package, smooth their surface.
• If the stickers are very big, you will need surely help from another person.
The only thing that I had to change was to place the stickers higher because my son started to remove them, when he was about one and a half years old and stick them elsewhere and everywhere in the house. Fortunately, they could stick many times without leaving grosses.
The wall stickers are definitely an easy, cheap and not commitment way to add color and style to every room and especially to the nursery, or the kid’s room, which we want them to be more joyful and creative. For more ideas you can check out my Pinterest board for nurseries and kids room:
Wish all a beautiful day … xoxo!!!