It’s wonderful to use everything in order to make useful things. I always gathered wine corks and finally I found the way to make something wonderful with them so easily.
I will need
- few wine corks
- a large photo frame
- silicone gun
- hot silicone glue, transparent
- kitchen knife
- acrylic paints (optional)
- Cut the wine corks into 3-4 slices.
- Remove any glass or other paper layers from the photo frame. Leave only its backing board.
- Try to put the corks in an order that covers all the backing board.
- Glue the corks’ slices one next to another. Cut slices in the middle to fill the remain gaps.
- Paint some of the corks (optional).